IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CLIENT PRIVACY
Maintaining client trust and confidence is a high priority. That’s why we want you to understand how your privacy is protected when we collect and use information about you, and the steps that are taken to safeguard that information.
Information Collected. In connection with providing investment advice or other services, we obtain non-public personal information about you, including:
- Information received from you on account application
- Information about your transactions with ourselves or others
- Information received from other third parties
Information Disclosed. We will not disclose information regarding you or your account with anyone except under the following circumstances:
- To your authorized representatives such as accountants, attorney’s, etc.
- To establish or maintain an account with an unaffiliated third party, such as a broker/dealer providing services to you and/or your firm
- To government entities or other third parties in response to subpoenas or other legal process as required by law
- To such third parties who may be used for transaction and custodial services to the extent permitted by law.
Security Policy. Only those individuals who need it to perform their jobs are authorized to have access to confidential client information. We maintain security measures that comply with applicable state and federal regulations to safeguard confidential client information.
Closed or Inactive Accounts. If you decide to close your account(s) or become an inactive client, we will adhere to the privacy policies and practices as described in this notice.